Before I got into photography I used to draw, sculpt and paint to give life to the images in my head. Though I kept the majority of that work to myself, some of it is still posted on various parts of the internet. Then, over 4 years ago, I was gifted my first digital camera. Cliched or not that gift changed my world. It let me create and share those images from my imagination easily. I have always been drawn to taking an idea and making it real. Now my passion is collaborating with other people, discussing ideas & creating something amazing.
Here are a few little bits of information about about me:
- I always want to create the most elaborate sets possible.
- Gorgeous, bold, colour photography is amazing but I love to indulge in the simplicity of black & white.
- I have at least 4 sketchbooks on the go at once with ideas for different editorial photo-shoots.
- Shooting looks based on fantasy and science fiction will always get my imagination going. In truth, I am a huge geek and proud of it.
- I am building a new latex outfit[s] for a science fiction themed shoots.
- On the 2nd October 2016 I will be marrying the love of my life.
- I am easily bribed with baked goods.
To contact me use either the Social Media icons or the contact form below.